ENJOY A REFRESHMENT AND PREPARE FOR YOUR TREATMENT TO BEGIN ON TIME
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment so you can relax.
- First time guests are advised to arrive a half hour prior to their services to allow time to fill out a Health History Form. This form will outline information that will enable your Therapist to provide you with the most appropriate and effective service.
- Upon arriving at Great One Health, you will be provided with a robe, a wrap, and a pair of slippers. During all treatments, your body will be fully draped except for the area being worked on in order to protect your modesty.
- The Great One Health is a co-ed facility, and wraps or bathing suits are mandatory.
- Due to the popularity and demand for Great One Health Services, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation of our 24-hour Cancellation Policy. If you have booked a treatment(s) and need to cancel or make any changes to your booking(s), you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid penalty charges.
- Arriving late will limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest will not be delayed, and the full value of your treatment will be applied
*Disclaimer: Please be advised that individual results may vary for each client.